A new health food, the kakadu plum, or the billygoat plum, which is native to Australia, is said to contain the highest level of anthocyanin and is believed to be the richest known natural source of vitamin C. While the kakadu plum fruit is not yet available in stores, but there is a drink mix that you can find online. Just add water to reap the benefits of tighter, firmer skin.
- Q What foods keep skin healthy?
- Q What foods should I eat to stay looking and feeling young?
- Q What foods can make me look more beautiful?
- Q How can eating butternut squash help my skin?
- Q How does yo-yo dieting affect my skin?
- Q What drink is best for my skin?