A new health food, the kakadu plum, or the billygoat plum, which is native to Australia, is said to contain the highest level of anthocyanin and is believed to be the richest known natural source of vitamin C. While the kakadu plum fruit is not yet available in stores, but there is a drink mix that you can find online. Just add water to reap the benefits of tighter, firmer skin.
- Q What do antioxidants in skincare products do?
- Q Is my diet important for skin health?
- Q How can nutrition help my skin?
- Q Why is oatmeal good for my skin?
- Q What are the skin health benefits of citrus fruit?
- Q Is using a product that contains soy good for my skin?