Healthy Skin

What foods can help firm up my skin?

• ADr. Mehmet Oz, MD, Cardiology (Cardiovascular Disease), answered
    If wrinkles, sagging, bags under your eyes and cellulite are major concerns for you, firm up your skin cells by eating foods high in anthocyanin, an antioxidant that fights free radical damage and builds collagen. Purple varieties of potatoes, carrots and tomatoes all have different types of anthocyanin.

A new health food, the kakadu plum, or the billygoat plum, which is native to Australia, is said to contain the highest level of anthocyanin and is believed to be the richest known natural source of vitamin C. While the kakadu plum fruit is not yet available in stores, but there is a drink mix that you can find online. Just add water to reap the benefits of tighter, firmer skin.
    Helpful? 1 person found this helpful.
Which dietary fats are good for my skin?