A new health food, the kakadu plum, or the billygoat plum, which is native to Australia, is said to contain the highest level of anthocyanin and is believed to be the richest known natural source of vitamin C. While the kakadu plum fruit is not yet available in stores, but there is a drink mix that you can find online. Just add water to reap the benefits of tighter, firmer skin.
- Q What are the benefits of eating fruits for my skin?
- Q How can a healthy diet help my skin?
- Q What are the benefits of eating olive oil for my skin?
- Q What drink is best for my skin?
- Q Can cucumber benefit my skin?
- Q How can drinking red wine help keep my skin healthy?