A new health food, the kakadu plum, or the billygoat plum, which is native to Australia, is said to contain the highest level of anthocyanin and is believed to be the richest known natural source of vitamin C. While the kakadu plum fruit is not yet available in stores, but there is a drink mix that you can find online. Just add water to reap the benefits of tighter, firmer skin.
- Q What foods can help skin?
- Q What foods should I eat to stay looking and feeling young?
- Q How can drinking tea help keep my skin healthy?
- Q How can genistein help keep my skin healthy?
- Q What are some foods that can help treat dry skin during the fall?
- Q What food products are good for my skin?