A new health food, the kakadu plum, or the billygoat plum, which is native to Australia, is said to contain the highest level of anthocyanin and is believed to be the richest known natural source of vitamin C. While the kakadu plum fruit is not yet available in stores, but there is a drink mix that you can find online. Just add water to reap the benefits of tighter, firmer skin.
- Q What are some foods that can help treat dry skin during the fall?
- Q What foods can make me look more beautiful?
- Q What foods are bad for my skin?
- Q What are some foods that are important for healthy skin?
- Q Can certain foods make a person look younger?
- Q What are the benefits of eating fish for my skin?