A new health food, the kakadu plum, or the billygoat plum, which is native to Australia, is said to contain the highest level of anthocyanin and is believed to be the richest known natural source of vitamin C. While the kakadu plum fruit is not yet available in stores, but there is a drink mix that you can find online. Just add water to reap the benefits of tighter, firmer skin.
- Q Can certain nutrients in food repair skin?
- Q How can a healthy diet help my skin?
- Q Why is red wine good for my skin?
- Q What foods can help skin?
- Q How can drinking red wine help keep my skin healthy?
- Q What are some foods that are important for healthy skin?