A new health food, the kakadu plum, or the billygoat plum, which is native to Australia, is said to contain the highest level of anthocyanin and is believed to be the richest known natural source of vitamin C. While the kakadu plum fruit is not yet available in stores, but there is a drink mix that you can find online. Just add water to reap the benefits of tighter, firmer skin.
- Q Which foods help protect skin from the effects of sun exposure?
- Q What foods can make me look more beautiful?
- Q What are the benefits of eating vegetables for my skin?
- Q What are some foods that are important for healthy skin?
- Q What should I do if my skin reacts after I eat a certain food?
- Q Are there foods I can eat to reduce the appearance of cellulite?