A new health food, the kakadu plum, or the billygoat plum, which is native to Australia, is said to contain the highest level of anthocyanin and is believed to be the richest known natural source of vitamin C. While the kakadu plum fruit is not yet available in stores, but there is a drink mix that you can find online. Just add water to reap the benefits of tighter, firmer skin.
- Q How does yo-yo dieting affect my skin?
- Q What are the benefits of eating olive oil for my skin?
- Q What are the benefits of eating vegetables for my skin?
- Q What do antioxidants in skincare products do?
- Q What foods keep skin healthy?
- Q What do soya proteins do for the skin?