A new health food, the kakadu plum, or the billygoat plum, which is native to Australia, is said to contain the highest level of anthocyanin and is believed to be the richest known natural source of vitamin C. While the kakadu plum fruit is not yet available in stores, but there is a drink mix that you can find online. Just add water to reap the benefits of tighter, firmer skin.
- Q What foods keep skin healthy?
- Q How can my diet affect my skin?
- Q What foods can keep my skin looking young and healthy?
- Q Can diet affect the oiliness of your skin?
- Q Can I get zits from drinking too much soda?
- Q Which food items help build or protect collagen in the skin?