A new health food, the kakadu plum, or the billygoat plum, which is native to Australia, is said to contain the highest level of anthocyanin and is believed to be the richest known natural source of vitamin C. While the kakadu plum fruit is not yet available in stores, but there is a drink mix that you can find online. Just add water to reap the benefits of tighter, firmer skin.
- Q How can drinking red wine help keep my skin healthy?
- Q Which foods help protect skin from the effects of sun exposure?
- Q How can a healthy diet help my skin?
- Q What can I eat to protect my skin from damage?
- Q How does water consumption improve my appearance?
- Q Which food items help build or protect collagen in the skin?