A new health food, the kakadu plum, or the billygoat plum, which is native to Australia, is said to contain the highest level of anthocyanin and is believed to be the richest known natural source of vitamin C. While the kakadu plum fruit is not yet available in stores, but there is a drink mix that you can find online. Just add water to reap the benefits of tighter, firmer skin.
- Q How can what I eat make me look younger?
- Q Which food items help build or protect collagen in the skin?
- Q What supplements can benefit my skin?
- Q Can eating chocolate help improve my skin?
- Q What are the benefits of eating fish for my skin?
- Q Can flaxseed help my complexion?