All that time in front of the mirror, in the shower, and at the nude beach has likely given you some pretty good insight into what type of skin you have. But there's more to skin intelligence than just knowing whether you're happier exposing it or concealing it. Take this test to determine your skin type.
- Does your skin look dull or flake like a snow globe?
- Does your skin look like a bathroom floor with a shiny, slippery texture?
- Does your skin feel itchy and taut like sausage casing?
- Do you have pores that are enlarged like craters, or clogged pores, or acne?
- Does your skin react to cosmetics containing alcohol, synthetics, fragrances, and artificial colors?
- Does your skin appear consistently moist, vibrant, and plumper than a squishy cantaloupe?
- Do your forehead, nose, or chin appear oilier than a fast-food kitchen, while the skin around your cheeks, eyes, and mouth is normal or dry?
If you answered yes to 1 or 3, you have DRY skin.
If you answered yes to 2 or 4, you have OILY skin.
If you answered yes to 5, you have SENSITIVE skin.
If you answered yes to 6, you have NORMAL skin.
If you answered yes to 7, you have COMBINATION skin.
Find out more about this book:YOU: Being Beautiful: The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty