How can I tell if the red blotches on my skin are due my makeup?

Apply a small amount of the questionable product to your wrist. If your skin reacts badly, you'll know the product is to blame. If it doesn't, that helps rule out an allergic reaction to your makeup, but you still might be allergic to something else.

Continue Learning about Healthy Skin

A Virtual Journey Through the Skin
A Virtual Journey Through the Skin
In this video, dermatologist Doris Day shares an up close look at the skin. Learn how the different layers of the skin function and what the skin reve...
How often can I wash and still protect my skin?
Some people are so busy trying to be clean that they wipe away essential natural moisturizers fr...
6 Foods Your Skin Will Love
6 Foods Your Skin Will Love6 Foods Your Skin Will Love6 Foods Your Skin Will Love6 Foods Your Skin Will Love
Fill your plate with nutrient-rich foods for younger-looking, glowing skin.
Eat Papayas for Younger-Looking Skin
Eat Papayas for Younger-Looking Skin