How much water should I drink for healthy skin?

Diana K. Blythe, MD
Pediatrics
The amount of water you should drink in order to have a healthy body and skin is just enough to keep your urine a light straw color. Usually this is about 4-5 glasses per day. However if you exercise heavily or work in a hot environment, you may need more like 8-10 glasses per day.

Continue Learning about Healthy Skin

eat sweet potatoes for wrinkle-free skin
no one wants to be a potato face . unless you are talking about sweet potatoes . turns out that the beta carotene in sweet potatoes helps combat rough...
why is skin health important ?
Your skin health is important not only for your appearance, but more importantly because your skin p...
what foods are nutritious for my skin ?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
Most of the information about nutrition for the skin centers on eating nourishing fruits, vegetables...
why do facial bones become more visible with age ?
As you age, your skin becomes thinner and more transparent. Also, your skin can lose some if its nat...