Some preliminary studies suggest that consuming high levels of certain vitamins (such as vitamin C) and some types of foods (such as vegetables) may also benefit your skin. Talk to a dermatologist about choosing foods that can promote your skin's health.
- Q What foods should I eat to stay looking and feeling young?
- Q What can I eat to hydrate my skin?
- Q How does water consumption improve my appearance?
- Q What food products are good for my skin?
- Q How can I change my diet to help reduce acne?
- Q What are some foods that can help treat dry skin during the fall?