Some preliminary studies suggest that consuming high levels of certain vitamins (such as vitamin C) and some types of foods (such as vegetables) may also benefit your skin. Talk to a dermatologist about choosing foods that can promote your skin's health.
- Q What are the benefits of eating fish for my skin?
- Q What are some foods that are important for healthy skin?
- Q Can certain foods make a person look younger?
- Q What foods should I eat to stay looking and feeling young?
- Q Why is red wine good for my skin?
- Q How does wheat germ improve skin health?