Some preliminary studies suggest that consuming high levels of certain vitamins (such as vitamin C) and some types of foods (such as vegetables) may also benefit your skin. Talk to a dermatologist about choosing foods that can promote your skin's health.
- Q How can nutrition help my skin?
- Q What are some foods that are important for healthy skin?
- Q How can drinking tea help keep my skin healthy?
- Q What foods can I eat to make my skin more beautiful?
- Q What are some foods that will keep my skin supple and smooth?
- Q How can eating butternut squash help my skin?