Some preliminary studies suggest that consuming high levels of certain vitamins (such as vitamin C) and some types of foods (such as vegetables) may also benefit your skin. Talk to a dermatologist about choosing foods that can promote your skin's health.
- Q What food products are good for my skin?
- Q How can nutrition help my skin?
- Q Can certain foods make a person look younger?
- Q How can my diet affect my skin?
- Q How can drinking red wine help keep my skin healthy?
- Q What are the benefits of eating olive oil for my skin?