Some preliminary studies suggest that consuming high levels of certain vitamins (such as vitamin C) and some types of foods (such as vegetables) may also benefit your skin. Talk to a dermatologist about choosing foods that can promote your skin's health.
- Q What foods can help skin?
- Q Can I get zits from drinking too much soda?
- Q What are the benefits of eating beans for my skin?
- Q What diet is healthiest for your skin?
- Q Which food items help build or protect collagen in the skin?
- Q How can drinking tea help keep my skin healthy?