Some preliminary studies suggest that consuming high levels of certain vitamins (such as vitamin C) and some types of foods (such as vegetables) may also benefit your skin. Talk to a dermatologist about choosing foods that can promote your skin's health.
- Q What are some foods that will keep my skin supple and smooth?
- Q Can I get zits from drinking too much soda?
- Q What are the skin health benefits of citrus fruit?
- Q What should I do if my skin reacts after I eat a certain food?
- Q What foods can I eat to make my skin more beautiful?
- Q How can eating butternut squash help my skin?