Some preliminary studies suggest that consuming high levels of certain vitamins (such as vitamin C) and some types of foods (such as vegetables) may also benefit your skin. Talk to a dermatologist about choosing foods that can promote your skin's health.
- Q What role does cholesterol play in the skin's function?
- Q Can flaxseed help my complexion?
- Q What are some foods that will keep my skin supple and smooth?
- Q Are nuts and seeds good for my skin?
- Q How does water consumption improve my appearance?
- Q How can nutrition help my skin?