What is a healthy turkey lunch recipe?

Here is my favorite:

Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich

Ingredients:

Homestyle turkey breast*
Cranberry sauce
Light mayonnaise
Lettuce
Whole wheat roll

Directions:

Slice roll horizontally. Place turkey on one half. Top with cranberry sauce, light mayonnaise, and lettuce. Cover with the other half of the roll.

Enjoy!

*(Cook a turkey breast for dinner on Sunday. The extra makes for lunches that taste like Thanksgiving leftovers.)

Family Making Sandwiches
Dr. Andrea Pennington, MD
Integrative Medicine
A turkey salad is a good example of a balanced lunch. Here's a yummy recipe: Marinate two turkey breasts, skinned and sliced. Combine 1 tablespoon of lime juice, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1 seeded, finely chopped green chili pepper, 1 tablespoon of fresh coriander finely chopped, 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. Pour over turkey and chill for a few hours. Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a wok, then add turkey with the marinade; stir-fry for about 8 minutes. Serve over a chopped kiwi fruit. This dish has 304 calories and 6.7 grams of fat.

Continue Learning about Recipes for Healthy Cooking

Berry Smoothie for Your Skin
Berry Smoothie for Your Skin
For a sweet treat that'll help your skin from the inside out, try Dr. Amy Wechsler's berry smoothie. Wechsler, Sharecare's own skin expert and author...
What is a low-sugar coffee shake recipe?
Jorge CruiseJorge Cruise
Make this recipe extra easy by freezing coffee in ice-cube trays ahead of time; this cuts out your c...
4 Great Grain Recipes for a Younger You
4 Great Grain Recipes for a Younger You4 Great Grain Recipes for a Younger You4 Great Grain Recipes for a Younger You4 Great Grain Recipes for a Younger You
Swap out refined grains for whole grains and knock years off your RealAge. 
How Can I Make a Healthy Version of Chicken Parmesan?