Number of Servings: 2Ingredients
2 egg whites
1/3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
4 tbsp. grated reduced-fat parmesan cheese
1/2 lb. chicken breast
4 oz. Whole-wheat or spinach pasta
1 cup low-fat pasta/spaghetti sauce
- Beat egg whites until slightly frothy.
- Mix breadcrumbs & 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese in pie plate. Dip chicken breasts in egg whites, then into breadcrumbs (coat both sides).
- Bake chicken at 400*f for about 12 min. Each side, or until chicken is no longer pink and breading is golden brown.
- Prepare pasta while chicken is baking and warm pasta sauce.
- Place warm pasta (2 oz. per serving) with baked chicken breasts (4 oz. per serving).
- Top with pasta sauce (1/2 cup per serving) & remaining Parmesan cheese (1 tbsp. per serving).
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 7.5 g
Cholesterol: 94.5 mg
Sodium: 1,061.7 mg
Total Carbs: 42.6 g
Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
Protein: 38.5 g
Source: Sparkpeople Recies