How can I prevent teeth discoloration?

Taking care of your teeth is the most important thing you can do to keep them from becoming discolored. Brush at least twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste and floss daily. You can also help keep your teeth white by eating a balanced diet and limiting or avoiding products that stain teeth, such as cigarettes, coffee, and red wine. If you are taking all the right steps and still feel that your teeth could be whiter, talk to your dentist.

Continue Learning about Healthy Oral Hygiene

To Floss or Not to Floss?
To Floss or Not to Floss?
W.C. Fields once said, “Horse sense is the thing a horse has, which keeps it from betting on people.” For some reason that came to mind when we read n...
How do I prevent bacteria growth on my toothbrush?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Store the brush in an upright position if possible and allow it to air dry until using it again. Do ...
What is a powered toothbrush?
A powered toothbrush is one where the brush creates spinning or circular motion through batter or el...
What Can I Do About My Bad Teeth?
What Can I Do About My Bad Teeth?