Is there anything I can do as a WisePatient to prevent sinus complications?

Satish Govindaraj, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)

Pay attention to your sinus symptoms and take preventive steps like doing an saline wash, says Satish Govindaraj, MD, director of endoscopic skull base surgery at The Mount Sinai Medical Center. Watch as he offers other suggestions to prevent sinus problems.

Continue Learning about Healthy Nose

Is it dangerous to pull out nose hairs?
Yes, pulling nose hairs can be as bad for your brain as it is for your dating life. The danger is th...
Why are boogers sticky?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Obviously, your child is starting a long and brilliant scientific career with this question!"Boogers...
How long is the balloon sinuplasty procedure effective?
Alen N. Cohen, MDAlen N. Cohen, MD
Ninety percent of patients who undergo a balloon sinuplasty procedure only need it once. In this vid...
How can I help avoid sinus problems?
Try the following to avoid sinus problems: Bathe your nasal passages daily. Use a small pot or s...