How long is the balloon sinuplasty procedure effective?

Alen N. Cohen, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
Ninety percent of patients who undergo a balloon sinuplasty procedure only need it once. In this video, sinus surgeon Alen Cohen, MD, FACS, of West Hills Hospital, explains why balloon sinuplasty is so effective.

Continue Learning about Healthy Nose

What is balloon sinuplasty?
TriStar StoneCrest Medical CenterTriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
Many allergy sufferers also end up fighting chronic sinusitis. This happens because the paranasal si...
If you stop smoking can the hair cells in the nose grow back?
Alen N. Cohen, MDAlen N. Cohen, MD
Hair cells in the nose don’t grow back after patients stop smoking. Watch sinus surgeon Alen Cohen, ...
How can I avoid infecting my “triangle of death"?
Your “triangle of death” extends from the corners of the mouth to the bridge of the nose and is susc...
Is it dangerous to pull out nose hairs?
Yes, pulling nose hairs can be as bad for your brain as it is for your dating life. The danger is th...