How can I define 'goals' to help my child set New Year's Resolutions?

Judy Caplan
"Goals" are basically desires that are put into action through a plan. Goals can originate through the wants and desires of parents but true goals have to have by in from the child. Whatever goals you set, the child has to understand what they will have when the goal is achieved. Goals are the outcome of a series of actions. Goals can take time to achieve although there are short and long term goals. Prioritizing goals can help to determine where to start.

Continue Learning about Healthy Resolutions

7 Expert-Approved Ways to Set New Year’s Resolutions That Actually Work
It happens every year—come December 31, your New Year’s Resolutions list for the next year is long, inspiring and maybe a little intimidating, too. Wh...
Resolutions That Make Your RealAge Younger
Resolutions That Make Your RealAge YoungerResolutions That Make Your RealAge YoungerResolutions That Make Your RealAge YoungerResolutions That Make Your RealAge Younger
Live longer with these five healthy New Year's resolutions. What if you could be younger next year than you are this year simply by making – and stick...