A doctor who specializes in treating nail and skin disorders is called a dermatologist. You may see your regular doctor about your nail health concerns, and he or she may refer you to a dermatologist. You can also find a dermatologist online at www.aad.org or by calling (888) 462-DERM.
- Q How do I get my child to stop picking at her nails?
- Q What should I know about salons and nail health?
- Q Can biting my nails cause me to get sick often?
- Q What are some manicure safety tips?
- Q How does pregnancy affect nail health?
- Q How can I protect my nails to keep them healthy?