Keep in mind, though, that nails grow at different rates, depending on your age, how active you are, and even the time of year (nails grow slower in the winter). Because toenails grow so slowly -- only about 1 millimeter per month -- it may seem as if they have stopped growing when in reality they are just growing very slowly.
- Q What are some home remedies for keeping nails healthy?
- Q What does a healthy nail look like?
- Q What is the best way to clip my nails?
- Q What are the possible benefits of nail treatments?
- Q How can I tell if I have healthy fingernails?
- Q Are there products I shouldn't use on my fingernails?