Keep in mind, though, that nails grow at different rates, depending on your age, how active you are, and even the time of year (nails grow slower in the winter). Because toenails grow so slowly -- only about 1 millimeter per month -- it may seem as if they have stopped growing when in reality they are just growing very slowly.
- Q Does using artificial nails affect nail health?
- Q What causes changes in fingernails?
- Q What are my options for fake nails?
- Q How do nails regrow if I've lost the whole nail?
- Q How can I treat yellow nails?
- Q How can I protect myself from dirty nail salons?