Keep in mind, though, that nails grow at different rates, depending on your age, how active you are, and even the time of year (nails grow slower in the winter). Because toenails grow so slowly -- only about 1 millimeter per month -- it may seem as if they have stopped growing when in reality they are just growing very slowly.
- Q What are some home remedies for keeping nails healthy?
- Q What home remedies are there for healthy nails?
- Q What causes changes in fingernails?
- Q How can I give myself a safe pedicure at home?
- Q How do healthy nails grow?
- Q What are the main characteristics of poor nail health?