Keep in mind, though, that nails grow at different rates, depending on your age, how active you are, and even the time of year (nails grow slower in the winter). Because toenails grow so slowly -- only about 1 millimeter per month -- it may seem as if they have stopped growing when in reality they are just growing very slowly.
- Q How can I make my toenails grow faster?
- Q Why is painting your nails an unhealthy idea?
- Q Are there products I shouldn't use on my fingernails?
- Q What are the possible benefits of nail treatments?
- Q What are my options for fake nails?
- Q What can my nails tell me about my overall health?