Keep in mind, though, that nails grow at different rates, depending on your age, how active you are, and even the time of year (nails grow slower in the winter). Because toenails grow so slowly -- only about 1 millimeter per month -- it may seem as if they have stopped growing when in reality they are just growing very slowly.
- Q Does using artificial nails affect nail health?
- Q What is the best way to clip my nails?
- Q What do the shape and color of my toenails say about my health?
- Q What can my nails tell me about my overall health?
- Q How fast do nails grow?
- Q How can I tell if I have healthy fingernails?