Keep in mind, though, that nails grow at different rates, depending on your age, how active you are, and even the time of year (nails grow slower in the winter). Because toenails grow so slowly -- only about 1 millimeter per month -- it may seem as if they have stopped growing when in reality they are just growing very slowly.
- Q How does age affect nail health?
- Q What are nail treatments?
- Q What is the best way to clip my nails?
- Q How can I protect myself from dirty nail salons?
- Q How can nail polish affect my nail health?
- Q What does it mean if my nails have a light blue-gray discoloration?