Keep in mind, though, that nails grow at different rates, depending on your age, how active you are, and even the time of year (nails grow slower in the winter). Because toenails grow so slowly -- only about 1 millimeter per month -- it may seem as if they have stopped growing when in reality they are just growing very slowly.
- Q How can I give myself a safe pedicure at home?
- Q How do nails regrow if I've lost the whole nail?
- Q How can I tell if I have healthy fingernails?
- Q How do I treat a badly injured nail?
- Q What is the best way to clip my nails?
- Q What does it mean if my nails have a light blue-gray discoloration?