Keep in mind, though, that nails grow at different rates, depending on your age, how active you are, and even the time of year (nails grow slower in the winter). Because toenails grow so slowly -- only about 1 millimeter per month -- it may seem as if they have stopped growing when in reality they are just growing very slowly.
- Q How does age affect nail health?
- Q What are the possible benefits of nail treatments?
- Q What do the shape and color of my toenails say about my health?
- Q How can I stop biting my nails?
- Q How can I make my toenails grow faster?
- Q What is the best way to clip my nails?