What are my options for fake nails?

Fake nails vary according to size and material. You can ask for artificial tips that just cover the tips of your regular nails or for full-size artificial nails. These nails may be made of plastic. Other options include sculptured nails, which are fitted over your nail and are made of air-dried acrylic, silk wraps, which are made from sheer fabric, or UV polymerized acrylic gel nails.

Continue Learning about Healthy Nails

What home remedies are there for healthy nails?
Several home remedies can help keep nails well hydrated and flexible and can correct problems su...
How do healthy nails grow?
Nails are made of keratin, the same protein found in skin and hair. The nail plate sits on a sof...
What Is the Best Way to Clip My Nails?
What Is the Best Way to Clip My Nails?
Health Clues from Your Fingernails
Health Clues from Your Fingernails