Overactive bladder is characterized by frequent and sudden urges to void and in some cases, urine leakage occurs. You should definitely talk to your doctor if you are having any of those symptoms. Although urinary incontinence can be an embarrassing subject, it is not an uncommon problem, and the doctor may be able to help you with some of your symptoms.
- Q What are the treatment options for overactive bladder?
- Q Can bladder stones be prevented?
- Q Are there side effects to the medications for overactive bladder?
- Q What increases my risk for overactive bladder?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with bladder stones?
- Q Is overactive bladder serious?