Overactive bladder is characterized by frequent and sudden urges to void and in some cases, urine leakage occurs. You should definitely talk to your doctor if you are having any of those symptoms. Although urinary incontinence can be an embarrassing subject, it is not an uncommon problem, and the doctor may be able to help you with some of your symptoms.
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with bladder stones?
- Q What is the rate of incidence of overactive bladder?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my bladder stones symptoms?
- Q What is the bladder?
- Q How do I manage my bladder stones on a daily basis?
- Q Is overactive bladder serious?