Overactive bladder is characterized by frequent and sudden urges to void and in some cases, urine leakage occurs. You should definitely talk to your doctor if you are having any of those symptoms. Although urinary incontinence can be an embarrassing subject, it is not an uncommon problem, and the doctor may be able to help you with some of your symptoms.
- Q What is the function of the ureters?
- Q How are bladder stones diagnosed?
- Q What are the treatment options for overactive bladder?
- Q Is there reconstructive surgery to replace a removed bladder?
- Q How do I manage my overactive bladder on a daily basis?
- Q Does overactive bladder have any complications?