Overactive bladder is characterized by frequent and sudden urges to void and in some cases, urine leakage occurs. You should definitely talk to your doctor if you are having any of those symptoms. Although urinary incontinence can be an embarrassing subject, it is not an uncommon problem, and the doctor may be able to help you with some of your symptoms.
- Q How does the bladder work?
- Q What are the treatment options for overactive bladder?
- Q How do medications treat overactive bladder?
- Q How do medications treat bladder stones?
- Q How do I manage my bladder stones on a daily basis?
- Q What causes bladder issues?