Overactive bladder is characterized by frequent and sudden urges to void and in some cases, urine leakage occurs. You should definitely talk to your doctor if you are having any of those symptoms. Although urinary incontinence can be an embarrassing subject, it is not an uncommon problem, and the doctor may be able to help you with some of your symptoms.
- Q How does the bladder work?
- Q How are bladder stones diagnosed?
- Q How can I tell my doctor about overactive bladder without embarrassment?
- Q How does my body know when to urinate?
- Q How does overactive bladder affect the body?
- Q What is the bladder?