Overactive bladder is characterized by frequent and sudden urges to void and in some cases, urine leakage occurs. You should definitely talk to your doctor if you are having any of those symptoms. Although urinary incontinence can be an embarrassing subject, it is not an uncommon problem, and the doctor may be able to help you with some of your symptoms.
- Q How can I tell my doctor about overactive bladder without embarrassment?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my bladder stones symptoms?
- Q What increases my risk for overactive bladder?
- Q What is the function of the ureters?
- Q How do medications treat overactive bladder?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for overactive bladder?