Should I talk to my doctor about my overactive bladder symptoms?

Overactive bladder is characterized by frequent and sudden urges to void and in some cases, urine leakage occurs. You should definitely talk to your doctor if you are having any of those symptoms. Although urinary incontinence can be an embarrassing subject, it is not an uncommon problem, and the doctor may be able to help you with some of your symptoms.

Continue Learning about Healthy Kidneys & Urinary System

Healthy Kidneys & Urinary System

Your kidneys are shaped like beans and are about the size of your fist. They play a vital role in keeping the chemicals and water in your body balanced. Your urinary system removes a waste called urea from your blood after the foo...

d you eat is broken down in your body. Problems can occur in your kidneys and urinary system from aging, from illnesses or from injury. These problems can range from minor to life-threatening. If you're having kidney or urinary tract problems, you should see your doctor for an evaluation.