Overactive bladder is characterized by frequent and sudden urges to void and in some cases, urine leakage occurs. You should definitely talk to your doctor if you are having any of those symptoms. Although urinary incontinence can be an embarrassing subject, it is not an uncommon problem, and the doctor may be able to help you with some of your symptoms.
- Q Is overactive bladder serious?
- Q How can I tell my doctor about overactive bladder without embarrassment?
- Q Where is the bladder located?
- Q How do medications treat overactive bladder?
- Q What are the symptoms of overactive bladder?
- Q How do medications treat bladder stones?