Herbal supplements have traditionally been used for the treatment of bladder stones. Stone root, gravel root, and hydrangea are some of the herbs said to be capable of breaking up bladder stones. Herbal supplements can be distilled into a tincture or infused into a tea. Note that researchers have yet to verify that these alternative treatments are effective. Follow the advice of your doctor.
- Q How do I manage my bladder stones on a daily basis?
- Q Can overactive bladder be prevented?
- Q What increases my risk for overactive bladder?
- Q Is there reconstructive surgery to replace a removed bladder?
- Q How do bladder stones affect the body?
- Q How can I tell my doctor about overactive bladder without embarrassment?