Herbal supplements have traditionally been used for the treatment of bladder stones. Stone root, gravel root, and hydrangea are some of the herbs said to be capable of breaking up bladder stones. Herbal supplements can be distilled into a tincture or infused into a tea. Note that researchers have yet to verify that these alternative treatments are effective. Follow the advice of your doctor.
- Q How do I manage my bladder stones on a daily basis?
- Q How do I manage my overactive bladder on a daily basis?
- Q How can I tell my doctor about overactive bladder without embarrassment?
- Q How do bladder stones affect the body?
- Q Is there reconstructive surgery to replace a removed bladder?
- Q What are the symptoms of overactive bladder?