Herbal supplements have traditionally been used for the treatment of bladder stones. Stone root, gravel root, and hydrangea are some of the herbs said to be capable of breaking up bladder stones. Herbal supplements can be distilled into a tincture or infused into a tea. Note that researchers have yet to verify that these alternative treatments are effective. Follow the advice of your doctor.
- Q Are there alternative treatments for overactive bladder?
- Q How do medications treat overactive bladder?
- Q What is the function of the ureters?
- Q What causes bladder issues?
- Q Is overactive bladder serious?
- Q Does overactive bladder have any complications?