Herbal supplements have traditionally been used for the treatment of bladder stones. Stone root, gravel root, and hydrangea are some of the herbs said to be capable of breaking up bladder stones. Herbal supplements can be distilled into a tincture or infused into a tea. Note that researchers have yet to verify that these alternative treatments are effective. Follow the advice of your doctor.
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with bladder stones?
- Q What are the treatment options for bladder stones?
- Q Are there side effects to the medications for overactive bladder?
- Q Can overactive bladder be prevented?
- Q Is there a cure for overactive bladder?
- Q How do medications treat overactive bladder?