Herbal supplements have traditionally been used for the treatment of bladder stones. Stone root, gravel root, and hydrangea are some of the herbs said to be capable of breaking up bladder stones. Herbal supplements can be distilled into a tincture or infused into a tea. Note that researchers have yet to verify that these alternative treatments are effective. Follow the advice of your doctor.
- Q How do bladder stones affect the body?
- Q Is overactive bladder serious?
- Q What is the rate of incidence of overactive bladder?
- Q How do medications treat overactive bladder?
- Q Are there side effects to the medications for overactive bladder?
- Q What increases my risk for overactive bladder?