Herbal supplements have traditionally been used for the treatment of bladder stones. Stone root, gravel root, and hydrangea are some of the herbs said to be capable of breaking up bladder stones. Herbal supplements can be distilled into a tincture or infused into a tea. Note that researchers have yet to verify that these alternative treatments are effective. Follow the advice of your doctor.
- Q What is the function of the ureters?
- Q What are the treatment options for bladder stones?
- Q What are bladder stones?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my overactive bladder symptoms?
- Q How do bladder stones affect the body?
- Q What increases my risk for bladder stones?