What is hair health?

Just like the rest of your body, your hair can be healthy or unhealthy. Your hair grows in cycles, with each hair falling out after about 2 to 6 years of growing. If your hair follicle is healthy, a new hair will grow where the old one fell out. Hair growth is controlled by male hormones that both men and women have. There are many ways your hair health can be affected, from losing your hair to scalp infections to split ends.

Continue Learning about Healthy Hair and Scalp

8 Top Foods to Eat for Healthy Hair
8 Top Foods to Eat for Healthy Hair
Of course you care how your hair looks. Who doesn't? Ever since humans emerged from caves, we've used our hair to broadcast two messages: "I'm healthy...
How many hairs do I lose a day?
On an average, you lose 50 to 200 hairs a day. Any guess as to when we have the most hair follicles?...
How can I protect my curly hair from damage?
You can keep your curly hair looking healthy and free from damage by using styling tools careful...
Why Do Some People Get Hair In Their Nose and Ears?