What can I do if my hair is greasy and oily?

As women age, their hair may become more oily or greasy. Get to the root of this hair complaint in this video with Dr. Oz, Tabitha Coffey, and Ted Gibson. 

Continue Learning about Healthy Hair and Scalp

Uncombable Hair Syndrome—It’s a Real Thing
Besides a great sense of humor and a touch of brilliance, what does the 102-year-old comedian Professor Irwin Corey (“Without this great land of ours,...
How can I manage frizzy hair?
It's never easy to tame a truly unruly mane, but it is possible. In this video, Louis Licari, ce...
What does my hair reflect about me?
In addition to its utilitarian functions, hair reflects a lot about our self-esteem, taste, gender, ...
Should You Wash Your Hair Every Day?
Should You Wash Your Hair Every Day?