What can I do if my hair is greasy and oily?

As women age, their hair may become more oily or greasy. Get to the root of this hair complaint in this video with Dr. Oz, Tabitha Coffey, and Ted Gibson. 

Continue Learning about Healthy Hair and Scalp

Uncombable Hair Syndrome—It’s a Real Thing
Besides a great sense of humor and a touch of brilliance, what does the 102-year-old comedian Professor Irwin Corey (“Without this great land of ours,...
What is epigamic hair?
A certain species of monkeys have patches of hair on their heads very similar to humans; they develo...
How many hairs does the average person have on their head?
If you're counting, you either have very little hair or are in a desperate need for a hobby. The ave...
Why Do Some People Get Hair In Their Nose and Ears?