How can I manage frizzy hair?

It's never easy to tame a truly unruly mane, but it is possible. In this video, Louis Licari, celebrity hair stylist and Dr. Oz Show guest discusses the best products to use for getting damaged, frizzy hair under control.

Continue Learning about Healthy Hair and Scalp

Uncombable Hair Syndrome—It’s a Real Thing
Besides a great sense of humor and a touch of brilliance, what does the 102-year-old comedian Professor Irwin Corey (“Without this great land of ours,...
What is the best treatment option for oily hair?
Simple steps, such as washing your hair daily, not brushing your hair excessively (which distributes...
Why do some people get hair in their nose and ears?
Nose hairs and ear hair protect the body from foreign objects. Learn more about ear and nose hai...
How Can I Prevent My Hair From Graying?
How Can I Prevent My Hair From Graying?