What should I have in my purse?

The purse shouldn't be just a place for your wallet and keys. Dr. Oz welcomes Constance White, who discuss the three must-haves for any purse.

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

Give it a Rest: Tips for Health-Promoting Naps
Taking care of our health requires us to devote time, attention and dedication to our comprehensive needs. Packed schedules, and the urgency to fulfil...
How can I avoid getting sick?
Intermountain Registered DietitiansIntermountain Registered Dietitians
• Take care of yourself: get plenty of rest, eat a healthy diet, and exercise regularly. If possible...
6 Easy Ways to Start Practicing Self-Care Today
6 Easy Ways to Start Practicing Self-Care Today6 Easy Ways to Start Practicing Self-Care Today6 Easy Ways to Start Practicing Self-Care Today6 Easy Ways to Start Practicing Self-Care Today
Start a compliment file, make a “no” list and other simple ways to take care of yourself. By Olivia DeLong You’ve heard the old saying that you have ...
Is Being Obese Related to Having Debt?
Is Being Obese Related to Having Debt?