What items of mine should I not share with others because of health risks?

While we might like to share our common household items, some of our possessions should never be shared with others  because they might spread dangerous bacteria, viruses or germs.

Watch this video from Dr. Oz to learn more about what not to share -- no matter our good intentions.

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

Is Your TV Killing You?
Is Your TV Killing You?
Binge-watching shows like House of Cards or Parks and Recreation may seem like a fun way to spend your time. But TV viewing can come at a price—to you...
How can I stay healthy during an airplane flight?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
The following are some healthy airline travel tips: Walk instead of taking the moving sidewalk. Or...
5 Ways to Spring Clean Your Life
5 Ways to Spring Clean Your Life5 Ways to Spring Clean Your Life5 Ways to Spring Clean Your Life5 Ways to Spring Clean Your Life
Give your health a boost by spring cleaning all the spaces in your life. Spring is here – and for many of us, that means it’s time for spring cleaning...
Getting People to Change Bad Habits
Getting People to Change Bad Habits