How are my personal growth and my capacity for service interrelated?

Lisa Oz
Health Education

Your personal growth is directly related to your capacity for service and vice versa. As you evolve through your own suffering, you learn to become more responsive to the suffering of others. When you reach out to help others, you find that you are the one being healed.

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

Why You Need to Break Your Internet Addiction
When Sesame Street’s Cookie Monster is in pursuit of his beloved cookie fix, he’s a shaky, blubbering and grammatically-challenged blob of blue fur. G...
What are the health risks of sitting for long periods of time?
The Medical Center of AuroraThe Medical Center of Aurora
Sitting is a part of our everyday lives -- in the car, at work or on the couch, but when does too mu...
10 Bad Habits That Age You
10 Bad Habits That Age You10 Bad Habits That Age You10 Bad Habits That Age You10 Bad Habits That Age You
Avoid these everyday mistakes that can make your RealAge older. Who doesn’t want to look and feel younger? But there’s a chance that the decisions you...
Maintaining Good Health Deserves a Reward