How can I use online services to save time on household tasks?

Ms. Ashley Koff, RD
Pay your bills and monitor your financial accounts online wherever you can. For help with all things organization, try Google Calendar. Experiment with online grocery shopping. Some major chains now offer free delivery, and once you have a trusty list of staples, you can double-click your way to a full, healthy kitchen. Imagine the time saved! You can spend that extra time on just you.
Mom Energy: A Simple Plan to Live Fully Charged

From celebrated dietitian Ashley Koff and fitness trainer to the stars Kathy Kaehler comes Mom Energy, an exciting new way for moms to tap into their own natural and renewable sources of...

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

9 Easy Ways to Remember to Take Your Meds
Nearly half of Americans took one prescription drug in the past month—and about 12 percent (40 percent over the age of 65) took at least five, accordi...
How can I find a partner to help me make lifestyle changes?
Sheri D. PruittSheri D. Pruitt
When making lifestyle changes, potential change partners (those who, like you, are also trying t...
60 Seconds To Better Health
60 Seconds To Better Health60 Seconds To Better Health60 Seconds To Better Health60 Seconds To Better Health
Got a minute? Lengthen your life and relieve stress in just 60 seconds. Looking to make healthy changes, but short on time? In just 60 seconds each da...
How Can a Stress Journal Help Me Identify Stressors?