How can living a healthy lifestyle change my life?

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

Transformation Nation finalist Mike Lamb says it was his desire to be a kidney donor for his wife that motivated him to live a healthier lifestyle, but he's reaped other rewards because of it. Find out how his life has changed by watching this video.

Healthy lifestyle changes can greatly benefit the quality of life. How many people would enjoy having more energy, better endurance, improved mental functioning, and improved mood all while decreasing the risk of premature major health events? Most likely everyone. These are just a few of the benefits associated with having a healthy lifestyle.

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

Movin’ Up (and Down) at Work
Movin’ Up (and Down) at Work
Al Roker (the Today Show), Jimmy Kimmel (Jimmy Kimmel Live!) and John Grisham (author of The Reckoning and at least 25 other books) swear by their tre...
How can I make meetings and events healthier for participants?
National Association for Health & Fitness (NAHF)National Association for Health & Fitness (NAHF)
You can help participants of meetings and other events stay alert and focused by providing physical ...
5 Ways Nature Keeps You Healthy, According to Research
5 Ways Nature Keeps You Healthy, According to Research5 Ways Nature Keeps You Healthy, According to Research5 Ways Nature Keeps You Healthy, According to Research5 Ways Nature Keeps You Healthy, According to Research
The great outdoors is great for your health. Poet and writer Ralph Waldo Emerson believed nature was good for the soul: “The happiest man is he who le...
What Are Some Healthy Food Options That I Can Try?