How can I take advantage of a long life without living in a blue zone?

Experts would advise you to develop many of the habits that people in blue zones seem to possess. For instance, walk to the train station, instead of driving, to avoid the stress of the morning commute and to keep you moving and active. Create an emotional network with close relationships with your family and friends, and within your community. It can help reduce your stress and improve your outlook on life.

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

Don’t Bet Your Life that Sitting Is Safe
Groucho Marx hosted You Bet Your Life from 1950-1961, but he wasn’t a big fan—even of his own work. (“I find television very educational. Every time s...
How can technology impact my focus and attention span?
Dr. Sanam Hafeez, PsyDDr. Sanam Hafeez, PsyD
Technology can impact our focus and attention span in that the digital world is always on and connec...
10 Bad Habits That Age You
10 Bad Habits That Age You10 Bad Habits That Age You10 Bad Habits That Age You10 Bad Habits That Age You
Avoid these everyday mistakes that can make your RealAge older.
5 Keys to Make Healthy Changes
5 Keys to Make Healthy Changes