How can I live simply?

Living simply can get you thinner and out of debt. In this video, Suze Orman and I will discuss the similarities between losing those extra pounds and downsizing your debt.

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

Can an App Really Help Cut Down on Distracted Driving?
On an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, curmudgeon Larry David has an “incident” on a city bus: Taking public transportation, he successfully navigates...
How can we make our offices healthier?
Lone Peak HospitalLone Peak Hospital
If you’re in any type of manual labor, safety comes first and foremost. For those with sedentary job...
6 Secrets of the Healthiest Families
6 Secrets of the Healthiest Families6 Secrets of the Healthiest Families6 Secrets of the Healthiest Families6 Secrets of the Healthiest Families
Are you practicing any of these habits with your own family? Being healthy and active with your family is fun—and it's easier than you may think. Your...
How Can I Change My Unhealthy Habits?
How Can I Change My Unhealthy Habits?