How can I avoid getting sick?

• Take care of yourself: get plenty of rest, eat a healthy diet, and exercise regularly. If possible, avoid being around people who are sick.

• Get a flu shot once a year in the fall.

• Wash your hands often to prevent the spread of germs.

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

Little Steps, Big Rewards: Making a Workout Workable
If you wanted to get to the top of the Great Pyramid you’d have to clamber over 203 huge steps to reach the 454 foot summit. The top of the Eifel Towe...
How can I improve my overall health?
In general, you can improve your overall physical health by eating healthy foods (fruits, vegetables...
6 Summer Hazards to Beware
6 Summer Hazards to Beware6 Summer Hazards to Beware6 Summer Hazards to Beware6 Summer Hazards to Beware
Don't let these dangers ruin your fun in the sun.
How Do You Teach Others to Change Their Lives?