How does an active social life help keep me young?

Having a network of close friends and/or family can help prevent aging from excessive stress. Call friends daily. Calling friends and discussing things with them is a trick that all of us can choose. Whether it's a phone call at home or, even better, while walking, all have great benefits. Visit friends at times of stress. When your friends are stressed, they become older and may even clam up and not talk to you. That makes both you and your friend older.
The RealAge Makeover: Take Years off Your Looks and Add Them to Your Life

Why not live at 60 feeling like you did at 35?Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? By following the specific recommendations that reverse...

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

Mix Things Up for a Healthier You
Mix Things Up for a Healthier You
Now here’s a tough study to get funded: Is it true that people who try eating popcorn with chopsticks will find new delight in their popcorn? But that...
How can I deal with a bad day?
Ms. Ashley Koff, RDMs. Ashley Koff, RD
Having a really bad day? End it! Sometimes we can't fix a day that's gone really bad. The sooner you...
60 Seconds To Better Health
60 Seconds To Better Health60 Seconds To Better Health60 Seconds To Better Health60 Seconds To Better Health
Got a minute? Lengthen your life and relieve stress in just 60 seconds. Looking to make healthy changes, but short on time? In just 60 seconds each da...
What Are Some Healthy Food Options That I Can Try?