Do I need to clean up my dog's or cat's feces?

Yes, Make sure to remove your dog's feces from your yard or public places by using a device or bag, and dispose of in proper areas. Dog feces contain many types of bacteria, some of which can be harmful to people. Keep young children away from areas that may contain dog or cat feces to prevent the spread of roundworms and hookworms. Cover sand boxes so cats don't use them as a litter box. Clean the cat's litter box daily. Pregnant woman should not change a cat's litter box, because cats can carry a parasite that causes toxoplasmosis, which is a disease that can cause birth defects.

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

Mix Things Up for a Healthier You
Mix Things Up for a Healthier You
Now here’s a tough study to get funded: Is it true that people who try eating popcorn with chopsticks will find new delight in their popcorn? But that...
How can I stay healthy if I work from home?
About 30 million Americans work from home at least once a week, and that number is expected to keep ...
6 Easy Ways to Start Practicing Self-Care Today
6 Easy Ways to Start Practicing Self-Care Today6 Easy Ways to Start Practicing Self-Care Today6 Easy Ways to Start Practicing Self-Care Today6 Easy Ways to Start Practicing Self-Care Today
Start a compliment file, make a “no” list and other simple ways to take care of yourself. By Olivia DeLong You’ve heard the old saying that you have ...
What Are Your Health Resorts Like?
What Are Your Health Resorts Like?