How can I maintain my lifestyle choices?

To maintain lifestyle choices those choices should fit into what you value. When those choices are attached to your values you have more buy-in and are more likely to maintain those lifestyle choices. For example, if  you value health then it would make sense that you take care of your health through a good diet and exercise. 

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

A Walk Outdoors Can Improve Your Vision
A Walk Outdoors Can Improve Your Vision
In 1967 when Hair opened at the Public Theater in New York, no one thought Let the Sunshine In would become a world-wide chart-topper (sung by the 5th...
How can I keep myself healthy when watching sports?
Leopold D. Galland, MDLeopold D. Galland, MD
You can keep yourself healthy when watching sports by taking these simple steps:If you take aspi...
How does watching TV affect a person's health?
Melissa B. Bagloo, MDMelissa B. Bagloo, MD
A study has recorded the television viewing habits and leisure-time physical activity levels of abou...
4 Fashion Mistakes That Affect Your Health