What time should I get up in the morning to keep my brain healthy?

Research shows that when you're chronically sleep-deprived, your body doesn't have the time to build proteins and other brain-boosting components. So instead of waking yourself early, sleep until you wake naturally.

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits & The Nervous System

Slow Down Aging by Doing This
Slow Down Aging by Doing This
Wanted: Creative thinker. Is that you? It may not be part of your job description, but if you sharpen this skill, your health may thank you. Why? Bec...
How should I do push-ups to improve brain health?
Renowned neurologist Dr. Majid Fotuhi believes push-ups – yes, just good old-fashioned push-ups ...
What brain exercises can I do to increase my brain power?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
Sometimes you may feel like you are losing your mind, but with age we are actually losing our brain....
How Do You Teach Others to Change Their Lives?