When should I buy groceries?

For many people, Mondays bring the stress of a new work or school week. It’s also the worst day to visit the supermarket. Usually, supermarket suppliers make deliveries once or twice during the week, dropping off fresh produce, meat, and fish during those trips. These deliveries don’t usually happen on the weekends, meaning the stuff you’re buying on Mondays has likely been sitting around for several days. The best day to shop is Wednesday, when shelves are fully stocked with fresh products.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Healthy Foods & Cooking

One Snack Combo That’s Sure to Get You Over the Afternoon Slump
Elon Musk needed a boost (three boosters actually) from one of the biggest rockets ever assembled—the SpaceX Falcon Heavy Rocket—to get his cherry-red...
How can I eat more fruits and vegetables in summer?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Summer is a great time for finding fresh fruits and vegetables at your local farmer's market or ...
7 Affordable Health Food Hacks
7 Affordable Health Food Hacks7 Affordable Health Food Hacks7 Affordable Health Food Hacks7 Affordable Health Food Hacks
Eating nutritiously doesn’t have to break the bank. 
Simple Salmon Dinner
Simple Salmon Dinner