What can I do to remove extra sodium from capers?

Chris Kilham
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
To remove some of the extra sodium from capers, you want to take them out of the jar and rinse them off in a strainer before you use them. In this video, "Medicine Hunter" Chris Kilham gives his tips for lowering the amount of salt in capers. 

Continue Learning about Healthy Foods & Cooking

6 Easy Ways to Double Up on Fruit and Veggies
Nine out of 10 Americans are trying (emphasis on trying, not doing) to munch more slimming, health-promoting, nutrient-packed produce. But a study rev...
What kind of salad dressing is best for my health?
Dr. Rovenia Brock, PhDDr. Rovenia Brock, PhD
Choose full-fat oil-based salad dressings, such as those made with extra-virgin olive oil. The r...
8 Tricks for Healthier Chili
8 Tricks for Healthier Chili8 Tricks for Healthier Chili8 Tricks for Healthier Chili8 Tricks for Healthier Chili
Craving comfort food? Here’s how to make sure your favorite winter stew won’t weigh you down.
Superfood Salad
Superfood Salad