What is dulse?

Brooke Alpert, MS, RD
Dulse is a sea vegetable that is loaded with minerals and natural sources of protein. In this video, nutrition expert Brooke Alpert, RD, discusses the healthy benefits of seaweed varieties like dulse, a superfood with delicious, bacon-like flavor. 
Kimberly Snyder

Dulse is a sea vegetable that gives a salty flavor or taste to food without adding any sodium, and it's also high in iodine and potassium. In this video, nutritionist Kimberly Snyder, CN, explains the healthy benefits of adding dulse to your diet.

Continue Learning about Healthy Foods & Cooking

Just How Extra Virgin Is Your Olive Oil?
When Olive Oyl stirred up trouble between her boyfriend Popeye and brutish Bluto, she was slick enough escape from harm’s way. Seems OO has a way of m...
What is a balanced diet?
Rose ReismanRose Reisman
Each meal should combine protein, fat, carbohydrates, fruits and/or vegetables and dairy. For exampl...
Freshest Farmers' Market Picks
Freshest Farmers' Market PicksFreshest Farmers' Market PicksFreshest Farmers' Market PicksFreshest Farmers' Market Picks
Add these fresh, local choices to your favorite recipes this summer.
How Do I Ensure That I Follow the Right Diet for a Healthy Life?