What is dulse?

Brooke Alpert, MS, RD
Dulse is a sea vegetable that is loaded with minerals and natural sources of protein. In this video, nutrition expert Brooke Alpert, RD, discusses the healthy benefits of seaweed varieties like dulse, a superfood with delicious, bacon-like flavor. 
Kimberly Snyder

Dulse is a sea vegetable that gives a salty flavor or taste to food without adding any sodium, and it's also high in iodine and potassium. In this video, nutritionist Kimberly Snyder, CN, explains the healthy benefits of adding dulse to your diet.

Continue Learning about Healthy Foods & Cooking

How Safe is Your Crock Pot?
How Safe is Your Crock Pot?
When Holly Golightly’s (Audrey Hepburn) pressure cooker explodes in Breakfast at Tiffany’s and she’s thrown into the arms of the smitten Paul Varjak (...
How can I include mangosteen in my diet?
Judy CaplanJudy Caplan
Mangosteen is a very expensive juice supplement which claims to be super high in antioxidants. You c...
Freshest Farmers' Market Picks
Freshest Farmers' Market PicksFreshest Farmers' Market PicksFreshest Farmers' Market PicksFreshest Farmers' Market Picks
Add these fresh, local choices to your favorite recipes this summer.
How Can I Buy Healthy Groceries On a Budget?