How do I stretch my food dollar and make my food last longer?

Groceries can be a major burden on your budget. In this video, Dr. Oz quizzes his audience with fun questions on how to make certain foods last longer.

Continue Learning about Healthy Foods & Cooking

A New Way to Clean Apples
A New Way to Clean Apples
Apple picking is a fall tradition and, depending on where you live, you can enjoy that fresh-off-the-tree flavor of more than 100 varieties grown comm...
How can I make healthy bread choices?
Keri GansKeri Gans
Here are some tips for choosing healthy breads: Choose breads that contain a maximum of 100 calo...
6 Foods to Eat to Stay Healthy This Winter
6 Foods to Eat to Stay Healthy This Winter6 Foods to Eat to Stay Healthy This Winter6 Foods to Eat to Stay Healthy This Winter6 Foods to Eat to Stay Healthy This Winter
Put down the orange juice—here’s what really works to keep you well. Despite what you’ve heard, chicken soup won’t cure the common cold and a plate of...
Watermelon Popsicles
Watermelon Popsicles