How do I stretch my food dollar and make my food last longer?

Groceries can be a major burden on your budget. In this video, Dr. Oz quizzes his audience with fun questions on how to make certain foods last longer.

Continue Learning about Healthy Foods & Cooking

Healthy Foods & Cooking

Healthy Foods & Cooking

Do you want to cook healthier? With some simple tweaks, you can lighten up regular recipes for brownies, casseroles, and other tasty treats. Plan healthy meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner by learning about healthy food substit...

utions. For instance, you can sprinkle powdered sugar on cakes instead of using frosting. Reduce fat and calories in baked goods by cutting the fat ingredient such as butter or margarine by one-half and substituting a moist ingredient like applesauce, fat-free sour cream or orange juice. Read on to learn more tips about healthy foods and in no time you will be cooking healthy recipes for you and your family.