How can I better organize my refrigerator?

Judy Caplan
The first thing to do is to take everything out of the refrigerator. Wash it thoroughly with soap and water removing all shelves and drawers. Then go through every item and check expiration dates. If it is expired throw it out. Next organize items on the different shelves. Put all dairy products together. Put cheese in the cheese drawer and produce in the veggie and crisper drawers. Put condiments on the side of the door panel. Keep eggs on the shelf not on the door. Place all beverages together. Keep meats in the meat drawer. The key to organizing the fridge is to stay on top of it. If you know what you have you will waste less food.

Continue Learning about Healthy Foods & Cooking

7 Dairy-Free Foods This Dietitian Swears By
7 Dairy-Free Foods This Dietitian Swears By7 Dairy-Free Foods This Dietitian Swears By7 Dairy-Free Foods This Dietitian Swears By7 Dairy-Free Foods This Dietitian Swears By
Milk, cheese, yogurt and other delicious (and healthy) dairy-free options to try. Food allergies are a growing concern, currently affecting about 5 pe...
Watermelon Popsicles
Watermelon Popsicles
How Can I Buy Healthy Groceries On a Budget?
How Can I Plan A Healthy Meal in the Shortest Possible Time?