How can I make my diet low maintenance?

Dr. Oz examines the many advantages of a low-maintenance diet, including the benefits of stress reduction and weight loss. Learn more in this video.

Continue Learning about Healthy Eating Guidelines

Are You A Nutritional All-Star?
Are You A Nutritional All-Star?
Outfielder Mike Henry Jordan played for the Pittsburgh Alleghenys baseball team in the 1890s and still makes lists of players with the lowest batting ...
Is it safe to consume common mollusks?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
One of the big concerns about mollusk consumption is safety. The National Academy of Sciences has is...
How can I reduce the fat in my salads and still enjoy them?
Toby SmithsonToby Smithson
To keep the fat content low in a salad use the following tips:Use a fat reduced salad dressing or us...
How Does Pepsi Make a Difference in Global Hunger?