Am I too old to start eating healthy?

It is never too late to turn your health habits around and get on the road to wellness. In this video, Katie Lucas and J.J. Virgin sit backstage at the Dr. Oz show and discuss how the body recovers quickly and can heal itself with the right foods.

Continue Learning about Healthy Eating Guidelines

Redefining What’s Healthy (You Knew It All Along!)
Until the late 1800s bathing was considered unhealthy and a thin layer of dirt was thought to protect a person from bad elements in the air that could...
Why is a whole food diet better for my health than nutrient supplements?
Dominique AdairDominique Adair
The wonderful feature of healthy foods (that is not always duplicated in supplements) is that they o...
How can I add fruit to my meals?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Depending on your age, weight and activity level, you should be eating about 1 1/2 to 2 cups of ...
What Are Some Foods to Have On Hand If Cravings Hit?