Why should I be cautious when giving my child fortified cereal?

Dr. Joanna Dolgoff, MD
Pediatrician

There are a few reasons you should be cautious when giving your child fortified cereals, especially if they are also taking a multivitamin or supplement. In this video, pediatrician Joanna Dolgoff, MD, explains the details you should be aware of. 

Continue Learning about Healthy Eating For Children & Teens

Beware the Sugar Traps for Kids
Beware the Sugar Traps for Kids
In Willy Wonka, an overweight child named Augustus Gloop goes overboard for sweets and disappears in a vat of chocolate; in Hansel and Gretel the witc...
What are some healthy desserts for children?
Some healthy alternatives to more decadent desserts are bowls of berries, frozen juice pops, yogurt,...
6 Healthy Party Snacks for Kids
6 Healthy Party Snacks for Kids6 Healthy Party Snacks for Kids6 Healthy Party Snacks for Kids6 Healthy Party Snacks for Kids
These creative and nutritious bites will be a huge hit with the little ones. 
What Are Some Ideas for Packing a Healthy School Lunch for My Child?