What should I do if my child drinks tea?

If your child or teen drinks tea, review these Think Before You Drink tips:
  • Read the nutrition facts label carefully. Bottles of tea often contain 12 to 16 ounces, but the calories listed may be for an 8-ounce serving.
  • Look for bottled teas with noncaloric sweeteners.
Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight for Kids and Teens

In a world of fast food, supersized sodas, and televised temptations, this guide shows how to buck the obesity trend currently in the national spotlight—and have fun doing it. Using a family...

Continue Learning about Healthy Eating For Children & Teens

5 Tips for Packing the Perfect School Lunch
For many parents, the most challenging thing about school isn’t picking up the kids from soccer practice or making sure they get their homework done. ...
What are some green foods my child will like?
Kate GeaganKate Geagan
I love Applegate All-Natural Turkey Hot Dogs (which also have acceptable amounts of sodium, some...
6 Healthy Party Snacks for Kids
6 Healthy Party Snacks for Kids6 Healthy Party Snacks for Kids6 Healthy Party Snacks for Kids6 Healthy Party Snacks for Kids
These creative and nutritious bites will be a huge hit with the little ones.  Whether you’re throwing a birthday party, cheering on your favorite foot...
Healthy Eating Advice for College Kids
Healthy Eating Advice for College Kids