What should I do if my child drinks coffee?

To help your child or teen make healthy choices, review these Think Before Your Drink tips regarding coffee:
  • Custom order coffee drinks. Request fat-free milk, no (or less) whipped cream, and sugar-free syrup.
  • Order the smallest size.
  • Encourage kids to go online and check out the calorie content for their favorite coffee drink!
Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight for Kids and Teens

In a world of fast food, supersized sodas, and televised temptations, this guide shows how to buck the obesity trend currently in the national spotlight—and have fun doing it. Using a family...

Continue Learning about Healthy Eating For Children & Teens

Making Super-Nutrition Irresistible
Making Super-Nutrition Irresistible
What do you call consumers who want to buy everything they see advertised and don't care what it costs? Children. That’s why advertising to kids is so...
Why is good nutrition important for my child?
StoneSprings Hospital CenterStoneSprings Hospital Center
Good nutrition is important for your child to grow appropriately and live a healthful life. Childhoo...
5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches
5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches
Avoid lunch-making stress with these simple ideas.
What Are Some Healthy Snacks That Kids Will Love?