What should I do if my child drinks coffee?

To help your child or teen make healthy choices, review these Think Before Your Drink tips regarding coffee:
  • Custom order coffee drinks. Request fat-free milk, no (or less) whipped cream, and sugar-free syrup.
  • Order the smallest size.
  • Encourage kids to go online and check out the calorie content for their favorite coffee drink!
Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight for Kids and Teens

In a world of fast food, supersized sodas, and televised temptations, this guide shows how to buck the obesity trend currently in the national spotlight—and have fun doing it. Using a family...

Continue Learning about Healthy Eating For Children & Teens

Improve Kids' Nutrition With Incentives
Improve Kids' Nutrition With Incentives
Wimpy was a character in the Popeye cartoon, who “would gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.” (Not long ago Wimpy made a cameo appearance in ...
Why should teenagers eat snacks?
Jodie ShieldJodie Shield
During the teen years, calorie needs are at an all-time high, especially for boys. Rapid growth ...
5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches
5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches
Avoid lunch-making stress with these simple ideas.
What Are Some Ideas for Packing a Healthy School Lunch for My Child?