What are some good Greek snack foods I can give my kids?

Greek foods are known to be very healthy for you and your family. Watch the video to find out from Dr. Oz what Greek snacks foods you can give your kids to keep them healthy.

Continue Learning about Healthy Eating For Children & Teens

Hidden Sugar Traps to Keep From Grandkids
It's always exciting, and maybe even a little stressful, when the grandkids come over for a visit. You've got to plan activities, sleeping arrangement...
How can I help my child gain weight when she is so picky?
Marilyn Ricci, M.S., R.D.Marilyn Ricci, M.S., R.D.
This is so difficult for a parent. A lot of patience is required. Some children take a very long tim...
5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches
5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches
Avoid lunch-making stress with these simple ideas.
How Can I Get My Child to Eat a Good Breakfast Before School?