What are some good Greek snack foods I can give my kids?

Greek foods are known to be very healthy for you and your family. Watch the video to find out from Dr. Oz what Greek snacks foods you can give your kids to keep them healthy.

Continue Learning about Healthy Eating For Children & Teens

Beware the Sugar Traps for Kids
Beware the Sugar Traps for Kids
In Willy Wonka, an overweight child named Augustus Gloop goes overboard for sweets and disappears in a vat of chocolate; in Hansel and Gretel the witc...
Is it okay for my child to skip meals?
When kids skip an occasional meal, it’s usually no big deal. Elementary school children don’t grow a...
5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches
5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches5 Easy Tips for Quick and Healthy School Lunches
Avoid lunch-making stress with these simple ideas.
Healthy Eating Advice for College Kids
Healthy Eating Advice for College Kids