What is in-toeing?

In-toeing is a term used to describe a tendency for first-time walkers to turn their feet inward. For most toddlers, this condition is painless and typically corrects as the child grows. Most children in-toe because of a slight rotation of the bones in the lower legs, which usually corrects with age. Your pediatrician will monitor this process closely as your child grows and walking skills improve.

Continue Learning about Healthy Baby

More than 75,000 Britax Car Seats Recalled
Parents, take note: More than 75,000 infant car seats from baby product maker Britax have been recalled due to defective handles. Fortunately, they’re...
Should I Let My Baby ‘Cry It Out’?
Should I Let My Baby ‘Cry It Out’?
For most new parents, sleep deprivation is a rite of passage. At times it may seem like your newborn isn’t sleeping at all. In reality, many babies ac...
How Should I Answer Criticism About the Choices I Make In Raising My Baby?
Is My Baby’s Immune System Less Developed Than an Adult’s?