How should I talk to my child before bedtime?

As children lose their energy, they become more receptive to hearing your words. The last words that your child hears before drifting off should be yours. Say "I love you!" or something else that is a major positive.

Continue Learning about Healthy Baby

Should I Let My Baby ‘Cry It Out’?
Should I Let My Baby ‘Cry It Out’?
For most new parents, sleep deprivation is a rite of passage. At times it may seem like your newborn isn’t sleeping at all. In reality, many babies ac...
How can I help my infant cope with hospitalization?
Alliance For Kids®Alliance For Kids®
You can help your infant cope with hospitalization by being prepared. Infants can sense if you are s...
9 Ways to Care for Your Baby’s Skin in Winter
9 Ways to Care for Your Baby’s Skin in Winter9 Ways to Care for Your Baby’s Skin in Winter9 Ways to Care for Your Baby’s Skin in Winter9 Ways to Care for Your Baby’s Skin in Winter
Protect your little one’s skin and relieve cold-weather dryness and more.
Is My Baby’s Immune System Less Developed Than an Adult’s?