How should I talk to my child before bedtime?

As children lose their energy, they become more receptive to hearing your words. The last words that your child hears before drifting off should be yours. Say "I love you!" or something else that is a major positive.

Continue Learning about Healthy Baby

9 Ways to Keep Your Baby Calm at The Doctor
The life of a newborn is often a whirlwind of feedings, diaper changes, nighttime wakeups—and doctor’s visits. Even within their first day or so of en...
10 Worst Things to Say to a New Parent
10 Worst Things to Say to a New Parent10 Worst Things to Say to a New Parent10 Worst Things to Say to a New Parent10 Worst Things to Say to a New Parent
We’re sure you mean well—but these gems are best left unsaid. As the mother of a baby, I’ve received lots of gifts, warm wishes (thank you!) … and ad...
Is My Baby’s Immune System Less Developed Than an Adult’s?
How Should I Answer Criticism About the Choices I Make In Raising My Baby?