What is the biggest nutrition mistake board athletes make?

The culture of board sports is not like most other sports. In fact, many skateboarders would prefer not to be considered “athletes.” So, even if they are out there for hours, doing physically challenging tricks and moves, some are resistant to join the ranks of the athlete. Since skateboarding is often not considered a sport (more a way of life or lifestyle), the importance of nutrition and hydration often get underestimated.

Continue Learning about Healthy Eating For Athletes

Plan Your Post Workout Nutrition
Plan Your Post Workout Nutrition
At over 6-feet and 8-inches tall, New England Patriot’s offensive tackle Trent Brown currently has a Super Bowl ring—and the title as the heaviest per...
What is a healthy weight gain goal for an athlete?
Karen L. Gorton, PhD, MS, RNKaren L. Gorton, PhD, MS, RN
Weight gain in athletes should be carefully considered. Gaining weight that is not muscle can cause ...
What can I eat to help my body recover from sports practice or a game?
National Athletic Trainers' AssociationNational Athletic Trainers' Association
The goals of recovery nutrition are to replace fluids and electrolytes, replace energy stores, and r...
What You Should Eat After a Workout
What You Should Eat After a Workout