Can we end aging?

At this point, no, although researchers called biomedical gerontologists are looking for ways, including an "anti-aging pill." Some scientists think humans can reach a life expectancy of about 120 years or more, spurring debate about all sorts of issues. An increased number of older people will change the face of the workforce and families, with perhaps fewer children or siblings decades apart.

Sharine Forbes
Geriatric Medicine

Aging is a biological process that cannot be stopped. However, there are mechanisms and tools one can employ in order to slow down the processes that contribute to aging. For example, exercising regularly along with having a healthy diet has shown remarkable results in slow down the processes associated with aging. Thus, One should look to living a healthy and happier life if one wants to "slow down" aging. 

Continue Learning about Healthy Aging

How Friendships Improve Your Health
How Friendships Improve Your Health
In a memorable scene from I Love Lucy, Lucy and Ethel go on stage to perform a song about friendship, only to notice that they’re wearing the same dre...
How can I tell if my aging parent is having money problems?
Shelley WebbShelley Webb
Financial issues are often difficult to assess because parents rarely wish to discuss their fina...
What are the factors in age-related disease that I can control?
Richard RicciardiRichard Ricciardi
You are wise to look for ways to reduce the impact that aging has on the human body. During the natu...
Is Healthcare Money Being Spent Wisely with End of Life Care?