Why should I eat black rice?

Dr. Mark Hyman, MD
Family Medicine
If you thought brown rice was healthy, wait 'til you hear about black rice. In this video, I will discuss the health benefits of black rice.

Continue Learning about Health Value Of Foods

Taking Your Pulses
Taking Your Pulses
In Traditional Chinese Medicine there are (according to some) 29 pulses that indicate different states of health or unhealthiness. The normal, healthy...
Is it safe to consume soy sauce?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Soy sauce is quite high in salt (sodium chloride). Its use should be restricted by people with high ...
5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid
5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid5 Top Foods for Your Heart, Plus 1 to Avoid
What's best to eat for your ticker? A heart doctor weighs in.
How Can I Choose Healthy Takeout Foods?
How Can I Choose Healthy Takeout Foods?