One of the storied historical uses of oysters is as an aphrodisiac. This effect, if in fact true, could be due to oysters' high zinc content. Zinc is essential for the proper action of testosterone and is a key nutrient in sperm production.
- Q How does eating fish affect my health?
- Q What is the nutritional value of jicama?
- Q What are the health benefits of eating chicken?
- Q What is a good alternative to fresh fruit in winter?
- Q How can I select fish?
- Q What dosage of sweet almond is typically used for adults?