One of the storied historical uses of oysters is as an aphrodisiac. This effect, if in fact true, could be due to oysters' high zinc content. Zinc is essential for the proper action of testosterone and is a key nutrient in sperm production.
- Q What is a goji berry?
- Q What kind of yogurt should I try for a healthier breakfast?
- Q Why should I avoid foods made with white flour?
- Q What are the health benefits of sesame seeds?
- Q What is the nutritional value of venison?
- Q What are the health benefits of maitake mushrooms?