One of the storied historical uses of oysters is as an aphrodisiac. This effect, if in fact true, could be due to oysters' high zinc content. Zinc is essential for the proper action of testosterone and is a key nutrient in sperm production.
- Q Are eggs good for me?
- Q What are the health benefits of using spices?
- Q Why is fish such a healthy food?
- Q How can eating resistant starch protect me from disease?
- Q Is it true that I should not eat meats and starches at the same time?
- Q What is the nutritional value of tofu?