One of the storied historical uses of oysters is as an aphrodisiac. This effect, if in fact true, could be due to oysters' high zinc content. Zinc is essential for the proper action of testosterone and is a key nutrient in sperm production.
- Q Why are pancakes unhealthy?
- Q What are the health benefits of eating chicken?
- Q Which kinds of fish are the best for your diet?
- Q Is it true that the antioxidants in cocoa can help fight cancer?
- Q What is the nutritional value of carob?
- Q What is the nutritional content of edamame?