One of the storied historical uses of oysters is as an aphrodisiac. This effect, if in fact true, could be due to oysters' high zinc content. Zinc is essential for the proper action of testosterone and is a key nutrient in sperm production.
- Q What are the health benefits of eating pistachio nuts?
- Q What are some healthy hot dogs?
- Q Is all red meat carcinogenic?
- Q What medications can interact with chocolate?
- Q What are the health benefits of eating pecans?
- Q Will superfoods increase my lifespan?